Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Don't Blink.........You'll Miss It................."

Good evening;
I am here at the library with Rachel, so this will be one of those quick update only posts. I never made it to Social Security or the clinic, yesterday or today. I HAVE to get there tomorrow, (nothing like procrastination until the last day is there).
I spent yesterday reading a book, and reinvesting $2.00 on the Keno, and today Rachel and I hung out at the coffee shop and the library. We were going out somewhere, but it is just too damn hot, (91 degrees at 2:00 pm.). I finally hit for $27.00...........3 times in a row!!, so I was able to have lunch and treats with Rachel today. I am serious need of a break from the 'outdoor life', and want to shower before I go to the doctors, so I think I am going to try to finagle a room at whatever discount I can get tonight, and worry about money over the weekend, it is going to be 90 or above all weekend anyway, so I may as well have one night of comfort. I hope to be back tomorrow, or Saturday...(unless I can find a ride to the Virgin Mobile FREEFEST, sincr I am a Virgin Mobile customer, I am elegible for first crack at the tickets..(that $0.18 per minute phone charge may finally payoff............LOL)...........later............Dave

No comments: