Tuesday, June 23, 2009

'There Ain't No Cure For The Summertime Blues............."

Good Afternoon;
I'm just logging on to let you all know that I am still alive and not locked up or hospitalized.
Since I left Rachel on Friday afternoon around 5:00 pm. I have fighting against a serious bout of this damn DEPRESSION!!! exacerbated by worry about court a week from today, (the $300.00 is just not going to happen unless I hit the lottery), and a call from the doctor to come in and talk about the results of the tests from last month, and the current chaotic living situation that Rachel is in, and a general lack of availability of companionship and intelligent non-superficial conversation due to the closing of the Pikesville Starbucks and the scattering of my group of regular..?.....co-conspirators..........lol. Add to that mix an ever increasing emptiness caused by an intense longing for affection, physical intimacy and attention, that is also being exacerbated, in this case, by a combination of abundance and un-availability.....(I am falling in love...{unrequited and unannounced}...at least half a dozen times a day), it may be politically incorrect to say this but, I don't care, there are so many lovely women I see during the course of the day, that I am going into aesthetic overload................lol! But in all seriousness, because I know my limitations at this time, I am in no position to take a relationship any further than ...hello...and it is frustrating at times, and emotionally painful and ...here we go full circle....Depressing.......
anyway...time is up for now....I hope to back this evening.....
thanks for reading......Dave

No comments: