Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Simple Pleasures...................."

Good evening;
Sometimes a little jingle in the pocket can change your whole outlook, especially when it comes in a 'miraculous' way. Last night I put down my last buck on the Keno, cause..what the hell... and lost...BUT,... I found a pile of scratch offs on the counter and was about to toss them in the trash, and something said...'check them'!!, soo i did. One was a $5.00 winner that the person did not check thoroughly!, I played $4.00 on the Keno and won $25.00 and $2.00! this morning as I was walking past the liquor store on the way to the Giant, again something said play a buck, so I did, $25.00. !! today i had a shower and wahed clothes and a hair cut and took Rachel to the IMAX to see Night At The Museum..Part 2, and I still have a few bucks left, and we gave this homeless person a buck at the train station too. I'm out of time see you tomorrow, and thanks God!!
........Dave

No comments: