Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Tastes Great..............Less Filling"..............Much, Much, Much, Less Filling!!!!!!!!!!!!......."

Hi There....Me Again;
Well, who else would it be, except maybe Rachel,.......speaking of whom..(who?), ...I called her mother and was reminded that we were going to the library tonight at 7:00 pm. to see a magician/comic named Mike Rose. I thought Rachel might have forgotten, but NOOOO!!, she was talking about it all day, going out with her daddy! The show was a lot of fun and we are for another half hour or so. I'm gonna have to postpone my exercise in ..fermented malted barley consumption and ethyl alcohol quality control percentage examination..until a later date.
Well at least I won't have to worry about crying in my beer.......LOL
see ya.............................Dave

No comments: