Friday, June 25, 2010

"Back To The Wilderness............................."

Good Morning;
Well I slept deeply and restfully last night, (in the 'new' LazyBoy at Jenn's), for the first time in a while. I slept in it the night before also but with the ridiculous humidity and leather upholstery, even though I slept quite a while, I awoke soaking wet and sticking to the chair......it must be hell being a cow in this weather, wearing a leather and suede outfit you cannot take off....LOL!
I am about to shower and head out soon, (which could end up being hours from now....it's not like I have anywhere to be today, anything to do, or any money to do it with!), probably to the library until it closes at 5:30 pm., and unless I get an invite anywhere else, then to the coffee shop in Mt. Washington.
Tomorrow I'll be up and out of the shed when the heat forces me to leave, and then most likely back to the same 'low budget/no budget' routine, library-Starbucks-First Watch-shed, and again Sunday substituting a stop at Jenn's to pick up some clothes that are currently in the wash for the library, (unless I am inspired or get a bug up my ass about something and go to the Towson library when they open at 1:00 pm.).
If I can find some money, (over and above that which I HAVE!!! to find to get some more 'bupes' by tomorrow....damn...damn....damn...), I am going to make arrangements to see Rachel as soon as I can. I really miss not being able to wake up with her and just hang out. I am going to see when Jenn is going to be away again and when we can spend a day or so over there together. After the 2nd when I get my little bit of cash we are going to the movies and lunch.
Okay, I've got to get off the lap top now, I may be back later from the library, when I check my e-mail, ( the only way to keep in contact with people since I have no minutes on either phone).
Later................................Dave

No comments: