Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Help Me.....I'm Melting..............................."

Good Evening;
Even with the A/C running full blast it cannot handle 100+ degree heat and humidity. The kids are insane and Jenn and I are exhausted. Tom has been working all day in an A/C home thank goodness, doing a re-wire, not out on a construction site. They just left for Pier Six and the concert, I would have given the tickets away, there is no group I want to see that bad anymore......yeah, I'm old...lol.
I stepped outside at noon and turned right around and came back inside Jenn's, called Prologue and cancelled my appt. The dumb receptionist was not competent to properly relay the info. to Shelly and I got a worried e-mail asking if I was okay., no way I was standing and waiting in the sun on a bus stop!
I am back out on the street tomorrow in the "cooler"...HA!...90 degree temps with lower humidity...yeah right.............!
Out of minutes, out of money, out of meds....yeah it's funtime again.
Devin's screaming, and Edward's acting like a doofus...again, gotta run,
Later.........................................Dave

No comments: