Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Cheese And Missiles Revisited"

Good Afternoon Again;

Just out of curiosity, what did you think of the video "We Con The World", posted on June 8th?
Makes you laugh, but it also makes you think!
And to those who are whining about 'poor taste' and 'not being PC'..........
I guess firing rockets and missiles across the border into schools, synagogues and daycare centers is OK?
If you are having troubles with the video stopping and starting, try downloading it from Facebook or YouTube.
(Of course it may just be my problem with the library computers file protocol)
Later.....Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A coworker showed me the video at work. I thought it was cleverly done but I don't think that spoofs on a bad situation are funny.

Dave C. said...

Sometimes ya gotta laugh to keep from cryin'.