Thursday, June 10, 2010

"The Queen Is Dead............God Save The Queen".....................AKA.................."Send Out To The Bullpen For A Relief Pitcher"

Good Afternoon;

I just got back from Prologue, meeting with Liz and my new caseworker Shelly. Liz is moving to a different position within the company, one that is not in the Homeless Outreach division. This is typical of my luck, whenever I bond with a caretaker and feel comfortable to let down the fences, they leave. (This is one reason why one of the mottoes that guide my life is "EVERYBODY Leaves", and why my friendships and relationships tend to form quickly, or not at all, and flare bright and intense, then either die out just as quick, or 'crash and burn'. (But that is a story for another day).

Luckily Liz remembered my initial gut reaction to her former partner and hand picked Shelly as my replacement caseworker. Based on the 2 and 1/2 hours we were all together today, I have good vibes about our coming relationship as it develops. She has the same aura of compassion and professionalism, and get it done...(and rules can be bent or interpreted flexibly if needed)...attitude that I get from Liz. The fact that I am not wallowing in the troughs of depression helps too....lol.
I received 3 letters from S.S.A. regarding my claim. One tells me that if I get mail from the West Virginia branch, to treat them as from Maryland. They are assisting in the case (over)load. The other 2 were to schedule appointments with an MD fro an examination on July 13th, and the other is to schedule an appt. with a Psychiatrist on Thursday the 17th of June, (next week). This is a very quick response Liz said, due to the inclusion in the SOAR, (don't ask me what the acronym stands for), expedited review program. It is funny that this is the same shrink I was sent to about 3, (or more, I've got a screwed up time sense), years ago when I first started the process. And my records were "lost?" and I was told I did not fulfill the needed required forms. Sound familiar, the gov't. screws up and it's your fault?


In any case, by next Thursday I should be in enough of a panic/anxiety mode and on the down hill side of the depression cycle that the needle on the 'wack-o-meter' should be swinging from competent to crazy....lol!


I have decided to wait until next month, after I see the doc at JAI to switch providers, so I will have a 3 months script for some of my meds if the process is delayed...delayed, dealing with D.S.S.......nah.....never happen..........LOL!!!!


The same with the student loan/grant idea, back burner for now, until I see what is up with S.S.A. We discussed transferring the case to one of the TV lawyers, (Jenkins and Block, Binder and Binder, etc.), and I am going to look into that next week.
I am staying at Jenn's tomorrow night because I am watching the kids while Tom and Jenn are both out are out.
Stay tuned for another one of the shall we say 'slightly unorthodox'..(in both senses of the word....LOL!!!)..concoctions from;
"Crazy Dave's Culinary School and Malted Barley Research Laboratory...L.L.C."
Later......................Dave.

Response to comment on "Cheese and Missiles Revisited"

Sometimes is better to combat and expose a liar and bully to world ridicule, and to use black humor to humiliate them rather than respond with force and violence if the hypocrisy of their actions will be shown.


No comments: