Friday, June 11, 2010

"Eat Me---Drink Me........ OR ............Down The Rabbit Hole Again........"

Good Afternoon;
So...Any thoughts on the new look?
Blogger just added a "New and Improved" design button on the Dashboard, and I'm a sucker for things that say.."Try Me"....(of course the warnings, "Wet Paint", and "Don't Touch" also have an irresistible appeal........LOL).
Nothing of any importance to mention since yesterday, went to Starbucks, sat out and read until 1:00 am., I did sleep for over 8 hours though, in two 4 hour segments, and then dozed and stayed in the shed until Noon, puttered around the Giant and now I'm waiting for Jenn to pick me up on the way back to the apartment, where I am cooking lunch for her before she heads out this evening.
I should be back tomorrow afternoon at some point,
Later.......................Dave

No comments: