Thursday, June 3, 2010

"No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn.........No Sleep 'Til Hammersmith............No Sleep For the Wicked..........."

Good Morning;
Another ridiculously hot day, it is supposed to be spring!
After sitting and finishing another book I started at the Starbucks earlier, I tried to go to bed about 11:30 last night. The shed was still very warm and stuffy and I slept like crap again last night, totally exhausted but unable to fall asleep, and when I did, I woke up 20 minutes later...all night long. And again it was uncomfortably hot early, I think maybe I have to unplug some of the holes near the floor and the ceiling that I sealed up to block both the cold wind this winter and the birds last month, to allow for some ventilation and as a hot air escape.
I am heading over to Jenn's in a few minutes to babysit the grandmonsters and shower and wash clothes.
Tomorrow Rachel, Jenn, Edward, Devin and I are taking the Metro down to the Inner Harbor and going to the 'Kid's Fountain', (see photos from last year at left), for a day of wet & wild mayhem.
We are packing a picnic lunch and maybe buying a cheap ice cream at the concession stand by the U.S.S. Constellation. It is a good way to have fun on the cheap side.
Okay I'm going to wait for the bus now.........I may not be back until Saturday.
Later.........Dave

No comments: