Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Candid.....Or Is It...'Candied?...Camera, Damn It Is Sweet!...........

Good Evening;
I'm sitting here in the coffee shop falling asleep so I thought I better post this while I can still type.
I went to the Hematologist this morning and guess what...you got it more tests.
I thought I could run right in and out of Jai where I am obligated to get the blood taken and pee in the cup, so I stopped there on the way back from Sinai on my way to Jenn's to pick up my bags. I should know better, the incompetents behind the bullet proof glass walls, NOW I know why they are there!, had me sign in on he Lab book and never added my name to the queue. If I had not snagged doctor Richardson on her way by by tapping on the glass like a little kid at the aquarium, I'd probably still be sitting there!
Anyway, I'm still waiting for the referral from the surgeon about the gall bladder/stones test. I tries to save time by picking it up while I was at JAI, but no one there knew what I was talking about.........typical.
Okay, I'm back..........my friend Abe just left, after handing me a bag from the camera store where he works part time, (Service Photo Supply Inc. on Falls Rd. in Hampden..... http://www.servicephoto.com/ ...) saying "Here this is for your daughter, Rachel". I looked inside with no clue as to what was inside, (the last time the bag was full of citrus fruit!), and it is a Sony Steady Shot DSC-H2 Digital Camera! DAMN!!!
It's got the size and feel of an SLR, it's a 2006 model and has jpeg movie capability, a 12X power zoom and can be used manual, or fully automatic.
plus a card reader and batteries. No manual, but I'm sure it can be figured out and most likely I can find one online for sale of maybe a PDF file to print out.
This is really cool, I almost want to keep it...lol!, Good thing I am not much of a shutterbug.
I'm gone for now, it's becoming a chore to keep deleting and retyping when I fall asleep on the keys......lol.
It's the shed tonight, (and waking up to freezing rain, then wintry mix throughout the morning, and ending up snow by Noon tomorrow through Thursday morning, with between 4-8 inches of accumulation total...... Wonderful ... NOT!!!)
.....unless of course someone wants a house guest for a day or two......
and until Saturday when I am again monstersitting. I have found a secret out that will keep them busy for hours though....
Curious George Paints on http://www.pbskids.com/ , Rachel will spend time on it too. next I'll introduce them to http://www.funbrain.com/ !
Later..Dave

No comments: