Saturday, January 1, 2011

"# 1...# 750 ...& 10,000 +...... = 2011."

Good Evening & Happy New Years!
So....visitor # 10,000 stopped by at 6:13 pm. Dec. 31st, N.Y.Eve............Thanks!
This is the first post of 2011 and # 750 overall, and it's going to be a short one because I'm over Jenn's and about to head out the door and grab the bus up to the shed.

Yesterday afternoon, last night and this morning were more nerve tightening then relaxing, the grandkids were on a roll and plucking my last nerve, even Rachel was getting fed up. They were asleep about 11:00 pm. and I had no interest or intention of gettting them up at Midnight. I missed the countdown myself and did not tune in until 12:01 am., and had the TV tuned back to a Marx brothers movie by 12:10 am. There was just no interest on my part at all, I sent a couple e-mail replies: "Happy New Year......yadda....yadda....yadda.....Auld Lang Syne.....yadda....yadda....yadda....." And that was it. I slept poorly and only about 2 hours from 3:30 am. to 4:30 am., and from 5:30 am. to 6:30 am. and have been up since. Depression, blues, blahs..whatever....no enthusiasm at all.

Anyway, thanks to all who took the time to log-in and read over the past 2 years, and especially to those last 41 folks who kicked it up to 10,000.

See you tomorrow or Monday from the library,

Later..................................Dave

No comments: