Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Sleeping In The Sauna ..................... AKA ...................................................... Too Cold To Camp-out................"

Good Evening;
So.....Win one/Lose one.
Thumbs up for Green Bay.......Thumbs down for the Jets.
It ought to be a kick ass....or....ass kickin' Superbowl.
I'm over Monkee's and spending the night inside if anyone is concerned about the single digit temperatures tonight.
It's one of the 3 or 4 times a year I do so when the temps go extreme in either direction. She was worried about getting me a blanket for the bed in the basement,
telling me it got cold down there at night, sometimes in the upper 60's.....LOL!
Not to worry, I told her, I'll just take off 2 or 3 of my normal sleeping layers.....LOL!!!!
Okay, I'm getting off now, I'm on her laptop because we could not figure out her WiFi, & why I could not get online.
I go to see the General Surgeon for consultation tomorrow, so I may not be back online 'til late. I'm babysitting the grand-monkeys again tomorrow night, so I'll be at Jenn's for the warm-up to the low teens......lol.
Tuesday is the Hematologist consultation, (and both the gall bladder and the spleen are outside of normal limits, and hopefully within the "Holy sh*t somebody get me a scalpel.....stat!" range.....LOL! But with my luck you never can tell.
Later.......................Dave

No comments: