Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Mobility..............Or.................Sleep Blogging?......"

Good Afternoon!
I am now officially semi mobile!
As long as there is power and a WiFi hotspot......
......I'm good to go!
This is all thanks to Erik at 'Pikesville PC';
If you need repairs or a new system setup customized to your needs
check him out.
I'm still feeling kind of funky, and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard, (no coffee, I'm totally out of cash and I left my travel mug at Jenn's so I could not use the Giant hot water.......and it is probably for the best anyway, with my gut the way it is......but I did suck down a couple bottles of PediaLyte that were on the "reduced all the way down to the point that if we can't sell it now....the next step is trash it" rack), so I'm going outside to catch the bus and train and maybe grab a nap and head over to the Starbucks.
And by the way, I got another piece of mail at Jenn's, this time from Jai.
It contained the referrals and appointment dates for the General Surgery and Hematology appointments on January 24th and25th, respectively; and the same for the Neurologist, Feb. 8th The large envelope on Friday was from the Neurologist and contained a mass of forms and questionnaires relating to medical/surgical history and insurance. (Damn I messed up half the words in that paargraph by 'sleep typing'......yay 'Spellcheck'........again......lol)
Later......................Dave

No comments: