Friday, January 7, 2011

"Peek-A-Boo?........Or..........Hide And Go Seek?..........&..............Cold Weather Still Sucks!!!................."

Good Morning;
Another bitch of a morning as regards getting up and out and moving. The water bottle with only an inch of water in it was frozen solid again, and the depression has me moving as sluggish as a lizard in the snow. If I was not having abdominal pains I would not be up yet.....well actually I'd be getting up right this minute and heading to the bus to Prologue for my 12:15 pm. meeting.
It may have been better NOT to get up and go to the Giant though! I opened the shed door and sitting directly in front of the door facing me across the lot about 25 yards away was a Baltimore County cop sitting in his car doing whatever it is cops do when they sit in the semi-secluded places you sometimes see them at.
IO just kept moving as if I belonged there put my bags down on a snow free patch of asphalt and latched the door. I picked up my bags, looked his way, (and I could not tell if he/she was looking or not due to the sun glare off the windshield), and headed on my way to the Giant. He/she did not move, and I passed another police woman walking that way past me from the Giant who did not stop either. When I cmae out of the Giant the car was still there and I walked over here to the library.
It's kind of a weird feeling, not knowing right now. I guess they either know who I am and don't care, or thought I belonged there.
Okay I have to get the bus down the street now, may be back later.....may not be back until tomorrow.......(I got invited to a poetry reading and discussion at the Baltimore Hostel across from the Main Branch of the Enoch Pratt Free Library tomorrow at Noon by e-mail from someone who must have read the blog)......or Sunday.
Later.........Dave

No comments: