Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Sleep??????....................I'll Sleep When I'm Dead................."

Good Afternoon;
So another night of nearly no sleep, not influenced by drugs, alcohol, or food and drink. Insomnia sucks almost as cold weather!
I'm still at Jenn's this afternoon and this evening, (until the Ravens game is over), then back out to the shed tonight.
I cooked breakfast for the Grandkids and Tom this morning, and me too, but Jenn was still enjoying the 'second coming' of her Taco Bell indulgence last night and passed on the french toast and beef scrapple.............lol!
They all went to a 6th birthday party for one of Jenn's best friends daughters and I did my laundry and tried to take a nap....but the lovely Caribbean Island natives in the apartment next door came home and had the stereo thumping with drop beat reggae to the point that things here in Jenn's apt. were vibrating......sleep was not an option.....tonight I better drain the old bladder completely before I get all nice and cozy in the sleeping bag, because once I wrap my self in....it's going to be just like Alan Shephard on the first space flight...."Houston we have a problem.........oh, well....never mind.".....................LOL!!!!"
Tom is going out as soon as they come home and Jenn and I are going to duct tape the kids in front of their TV and we are going to be watching the Ravens kick some Pittsburgh ass........(cross fingers/knock wood/....here bunny, bunny, bunny.........lol!)!
WAIT.......it's quiet.........too quiet.......later,
I'm going nappies!
Dave
P.S. .......... Welcome to the 3 new Followers, who all seem to be Boxer owners!
(The Dog....not the Porsche......lol.)
Thanks for the publicity Craig........lol.

No comments: