Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Goooooooood Morning........Vietnam!......."

Good Afternoon;
So I'm just about to get out of the shed and head over to the Giant to get something for "breakfast".....lol. I have been up for a good while but first it was still snowing and I was still exhausted from not sleeping well, (though warmly, so I am not complaining!!!) the previous 4 nights, and then I really did not have anywhere to be, and then I got on the laptop......well you get the picture, one more minute turned into hours.
In any case, the 'comfort:warmth:boredom/confinement:' ratios are no longer in equilibrium....so I'm heading out into the slop.
Of course I'd much rather be curled up on a sofa in front of a fireplace somewhere with a snifter of brandy and a plate of hot canapes about to toss another cat on the fire...but, oh well.
My fingers are to cold to type so I may as well get dressed and head out, boy do I miss the Starbucks that closed up!
I had a visitor from Vietnam on the blog today, I think that is a first. I wish Sitemeter would show farther back than the last 100 visitors, but, it's free and I can't complain, (the more detailed version is $6.95 a month).
Later...................Dave

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi, Dave -

Can you use Google Analytics instead? It's free and much more powerful than SiteMeter.

Kate