Thursday, January 27, 2011

"SnowDazed.................."

Good Evening;
So I've been here at Jenn's all day and I'm on the couch again tonight.Tom took Edward out to Monkton to his mom's to shovel her house out and it was Devin and I most of the day living 'La Vida Loca ala La Nina Tres Annos'.....lol.
If I have to watch another episode of 'Strawberry Shortcake'.....or worse........'Ruby and Max'.......and where the hell are those little rabbits parents!?!
She is getting pretty damn proficient at left clicking the mouse on the pbs.kids website, next thing you know she'll have her own blog....lol.
The libraries were closed and the side roads are still crappy, so there was no real reason to go out. I'm here until tomorrow midday at least and there is not much to say...so....
Later........Dave

No comments: