Monday, January 24, 2011

"Still Cold, Still Tired, Still Feeling Like A Crash Test Dummy................."

Good Evening;
So I left Monkee's about 10:30 am this morning, and she is going on as I am packing up about how glad it wasI came by because it got down to the low single digits last night and I told it was synchronicity that I had been by on Sunday morning and how her "friend" had left early that night, and how grateful I was for the invitation. I caught the bus and the train and went to Jenn's and dropped off my bags, showered, and sucked down a cup of coffee, then back on the train and the bus and headed over to Sinai, (the hospital not the mountain....sorry, no modification on the 'grey area' commandments.....lol.) and the referral to the surgeon for the Gallbladder issues. Guess what.....more tests, how did know that would happen.....!!, and back here to Jenn's to monstersit.
Tuesday is the Hematologist, Dr. Truica, who happens to be colleague of the surgeon, Dr. Miles Harrison, (who seems a hell of a guy and a great doctor), and consultation about the Spleen, (and anybody want to bet....more tests.....lol!).
That's it for now....I'm tired and not in the mood to write.
The grandkids are in bed and 1/2 of them are asleep, and I'm about to crash out on the couch.
Later......Dave

No comments: