Thursday, December 15, 2011

"....'Into The Woods'..............Hearts And Minds.............Better Living Through Chemistry............"

Good Evening;
Just an --- "Alive And Well" --- mini update.
Here in East Bumfuc.... I mean Monkton until sometime tomorrow, (Friday). I've been here at Jenn's since Wednesday afternoon, to watch the grandmonsters last night and tonight and just have been kicking back.

Tuesday Michelle came over to Starbucks and we spent all evening with our heads together talking and discussing, sharing, and comparing ideas and posts from our poetry, our blogs and one she was invited to 'guest author' a post on.......among other more intimate things.

I'm so tired I can hardly type, so I'll see you again, most likely, from the coffee shop tomorrow evening.

Rachel's mom, the 'ex', went in for some scheduled surgery yesterday, and though it was pretty serious, all went well. I spoke with Rachel last night, and she will be over at 'bubbies' (maternal grandmother), through the weekend, so our plans to hang out again may be postponed. I am going to be over here again Monday night through Wednesday afternoon of next week, so when Jenn drops me off Rachel should be home and I'll stop by with her Chanukah presents for the second night's candle lighting.
I talked to her mom today and she was nicely free of pain, worry, or connection to reality....her response to "How Do You Feel?" was......a smiley slurred...."Dilaudid Works!)........LMAO!


Anyway........
Later...............................Dave

No comments: