Sunday, December 11, 2011

'Quilts, Comforters, And Warm Woolie Blankies Wanted..................................... C.W.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!...................."!

Good Evening;
So..last night was friggin' cold.....28 degrees with a 'feel' of 23 degrees.
In case anyone has forgotten my opinions on this;
"COLD WEATHER SUCKS!"
Feel free to quote me......lol.
My feet were always on the edge of painful, even when they warmed up the aftereffects still hurt! I could not get warm everywhere all at once.
I was in and out of sleep all night and up and down having to pee, 5 times...4 of them having to step outside into the cold because of a full 'container' indoors.
The leather of my shoes was damn near frozen stiff.
Then the 'self repairing zipper' decided it had worked long enough and retired. Each time I was in or out it was a pain in the ass to fix it again, and 1/4 of the time popped open in the middle of it's length....arrrgghhhhh!

I'm in the market for a donated quilt or blanket if anyone has extras, preferably, large and thick, king, queen, or at least full size.

Today I wanted to go to the library, which opened at 1;00 pm., so I stayed wrapped up as much as I could until 12:30 pm trying to stay warm and sleep more than 45 minutes at a stretch.

Starbucks and the Ravens game on the portable TV, and now the bus back to Pikesville....

Later............................Dave

No comments: