Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"What I Wouldn't Give For A Bucket Of NyQuil & Dilaudid And An IV Hookup.........Straight Through 'Til Spring!.................."

Good Afternoon;
Well....I am up here in Monkton and fighting off something that has me feeling like 2 bags of dead mice. Physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually I'm touching bottom and just trying like hell to keep my feet from being trapped in the muck. Holiday crap, worries about the 'ex' who had to go back to the ER after her surgery, and how Rachel's taking everything.  Alternating periods of 'cold sleep, no sleep, fever dreams or exhausted passing out for the last week or 10 days has got me beat. And the kids have been a handful. I'm going to try to get some hot soup or something in me and sleep some more.

Full details to follow when I emerge, probably sometime in the middle of the night....

Later.......................Dave

No comments: