Sunday, March 1, 2009

Amazing Grace!!!!!!

Good day everyone;
Sundays are getting to busy, busy, busy..it is getting harder to get online here, and yesterday was a zoo also. I'll be quick, I've only got 12 minutes, First, ANOTHER!!! beautiful example of man's goodness and God's grace to me ...i was in the coffee shop helping to clean up at closing as I often do, and a gentleman and his wife came in for coffee. He saw me putting the excess pastry in a bag and I offered him one, he declined and asked what I did with them , I told him. I give the m to a homeless guy...ME..and we went through the usual ritual i have come to expect..."you homeless ..no way...etc.". After we talked for a while and I gave him a brief version of my story, he called his wife over and we talked ..at this point they exchanged a look , the way married couples sometimes can and she asked him how much, and handed me a $20.00, at which point I protested that it wass not necessary and said I do not solicit here , whereupon he reached in his pocket and handed me a$100.00 bill!!!!!!!!!!! we then prayed, holding hands in a circle, and talked a few more minutes and i met their daughter...I am out of time.....ANY WAY>>>>>WOW!!!..I'llbe back tomorrow with more commentary. But for now,,..Thank you and God Bless You, Milton, LaValle, and Jasmine B. (I have not asked pemission to use the last name)....And again....Does anyone who reads this doubt why I am always tryin to maitain...." AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE "...????
AS some said to me yestyerday.. "Dave You are MESSED UP BUT BLESSED UP!!!) LOL...BYE ..Dave

No comments: