Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Bread and Circuses"

Welcome Ladies and Gentlmen, Boys and Girls, and Children of all Ages;
Well we are on our way to the Circus, this is a First for Rachel! I went to the box office last night and they ahd just closed (5 minutes early!!), so i checked online for ticket availability, and there were the seats I wanted at 9:00 pm., when I checked this morning there were only scattered singles, nowhere near one another, (insert appropriate curse words here), so I went down at 10:00 anyway on a wing and a prayer...no luck, so I got the next best available and lucked out, third tier, but right on the rail, and the aisle, and I've got a few bucks left to buy Rachel a treat...(NOT!! at the Arena...I'm not Madoff). I felt good, and it was early so I stopped off on the corner of 83 and North Ave. for 2 hours and picked up $20.00, ($2.75 in the first hour and a half...$17.25 in the last 30 minutes...I was about to leave, when I said to myself..'SELF', "Don't quit before the miracle happens"..one of NA's aphorisms.or is it adages??, Glad I stayed........oops time up.
Back tomorrow with a review..Dave

No comments: