Friday, March 13, 2009

Hey, I'm back after all;
It has been an interesting and strange couple of days. I have received so many e-mails, both from old and new contacts, that i have gotten backlogged sorting them out, so ,so many were spam from "petite, cute, half asian girls who,'have never done this before'.." yeah..riiiigghhtt. Then the "Africans" (multiple countries) who need "MY" assistance in accessing there millions of dollars, if only I can put up $XXXXXX.xx as good faith or for fees and expenses to receive a million dollars in return...suuuuurreee...I've already mentioned the russians and the dating services.....thank you Craigs List. But I do have to say that the new correspondences I have begun are very satisfying...( you know who you are...THANKS, and please be patient, I WILL reply ASAP..). Also I may have a very intriguing experience to report to everyone regarding a query by a reporter from the Baltimore Sun....stay tuned for breaking news.
So, Yesterday...I was feeling very stressed at having only pennies in my pocket, (although there is about $70.00 in grocery credit, on a card that I can use for food, but cannot seem to trade for cash this week....I hit the street corner in front of the light rail at Camden Yards, catching the traffic heading out of town to the south, I ended up picking up $17.00 in 45 minutes and a peanut butter sandwich, (no jelly..LOL), and another homeless guy gave me a bag of food he did not want, I took some and left it on the metro next to another homeless woman I know of, who was asleep, she is so paranoid, (will not take meds), that the only way to help is to leave it where she will find it and let her think she is sneaking it, like feeding a wild squirrel....sh*t, time is up..I'll try to get on again.....................Dave

No comments: