Sunday, March 8, 2009

Monday Morning Quarterback...OR.....I Forgot to Title This Yesterday...LOL

Good afternoon loyal reader;
Well I'm back at the library again just before closing trying to get a few thoughts in at the last minute.
I was typing an e-mail and had the headphones on listening to Emmy Lou Harris when Rachel sneaks up on me, and pokes me and says boo...ooops!!....it's "BROWN ALERT" time!...(back in a second...gotta change my shorts..LOL).
I read an article in todays Sunpaper about a new trend in smaller health clubs/fitness centers with fewer amenities, but open 24 hours. The cost is about $40.00 @ month......Hmmmmm, I could scrape that amount for sure each month, if I can find one nearby, or reasonably so, on public transit. An always accessible, secure, safe, clean place to be able to shower and change, and just get out of the mix of street craziness for a while..AND a chance to get in shape, lose some weight and get healthier???
I think this bears looking into.
Okay..gotta sign off now, if, for some reason i am not able to get online tomorrow, (Monday), well.....I've got a biopsy sceduled, whether I'm going or not is still up in the air...like everything else in my life right now....back sometime soon...........
thanks to everyone............love ya.........Dave
P.S...how about this crazy weather....almost a 75 degree change in only 4 days....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, you need to do this health club thing. As I always say to people when they are deciding whether to do something: Can you tell me why you wouldn't?

In addition to warm shower and exercise, it's a great place to do what you do best -- meet people and explore leads.

Hope to see you soon.

-Neil