Saturday, March 7, 2009

"..it's the Father and Child reunion....."

Hello all;
It is a wonderful Saturday afternoon here in Baltimore, and it is still 2 weeks til Spring, Ya know we're in for a blizzard!
Went to see "Coraline" with Rachel today, it is an amazingly well done animation, and a good story, if a little bit dark. If anyone has small kids and was concerned about the hype in the press regarding whether to take them or not..if your kid is aware of the difference between the 'real' and the movie or tv imaginary world. no problem, no matter what chronological age. I went out to Lutherville after the library closed yesterday, to my friend AnnaMarie's, had a shower , a hot meal, washed clothes and watched "The Devil Wears Prada"..pretty good film..but then I like 'chick flicks'..it's that latent lesbianism in me...you know.."trapped in a man's body....."...LOL. I am her at the Pikesville Library with Rachel, so I'm signing off now..see you all tomorrow.........Dave

No comments: