Monday, March 2, 2009

Assorted Additional Random Ramblings

Good Evening;
I am back here at the library until closing at 9:00 pm., trying to figure out what to do and/or where to go tonight. The weather report says 8 to 15 degrees with windchills in the 0 to 5 below range. Sorry, but this requires vulgarity: P*SS, SH*T, F*CK!!!...there, that solved nothing, but I feel better! I am just babbling on this, the second post of the day, while I am surfing the net and catching up on some belated e-mails, so I am just ging back and forth and adding content as it strikes me and as i feel like it. I am in one of my "schizoid" moods, being at this time generally in a fairly happy and reasonably sane mindset while being cranky and pissed off at the same time. Tonight is one of those periods where I am truly at the mercy of the weather, forced by extreme cold and wind to choose among options that are all unpalatable to me, reducing my "choice" to that of the least objectionable path that will keep me alive and out of the hospital or jail.
Whatever happened to the 'cheap motel', or the urban transient hotel, or the 'rooming house' of story and movie? Baltimore does not even have a 'skid row' or 'flop houses', what a rinky dink city. (of course "shooting galleries" and "crack houses" are as common as steamed crabs, hon!), even the dumps want $60.00 a night for a room!
The sh*tty thing is I am so in need of a shower and a night in a real bed...I am considering getting a room...don't even ask where I am gonna get the cash...just know that it won't be 'criminal' or at least a felony.....LOL {?}. The problem is that if I do so, that uses up my "emergency fund"...(which by itself will not cover the room)...so I will still have to acquire more money in the next hour or so....and opportunities at this time of night on a cold dark winter night are limited...hmmmm?
Okay, most night when I am finishing up here at the library at least two or three of you are e-mailing me...where is everyonr tonight???

No comments: