Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Paper Trail"

Hey;
Real quick shout-out here to Kevin Cowherd of the Baltimore Sun, thanks to his kindness and friendship, I am able to take Rachel to the Circus tomorrow, (Wed.) night at a price I can afford, half price seating. He offered to buy me tickets and I requested that he agree to make it a loan, I mean I'll take money with no problem, with no qualms about being a gift or donation, for food or shelter or medical neccessities, etc., but for pure entertainment, and when I can actually have an honest expectation of acquiring the amount in a reasonable time frame, it's a matter of dignity and self respect to reimburse. We finally got to meet, and I gotta tell ya folks...he's much prettier in person...that newspaper picture adds 10 pounds and does not do him justice....(or mercy)....LOL..later....Dave

No comments: