Friday, December 17, 2010

Bah Humbug......&....Wet Thug"

Good Afternoon;

Well after a miserable night of struggling to get warm enough so I could get cold again, I had a run-in this morning on the parking lot with a 'thug wannabe', (he's driving a beat up 'econo-box'; raised up, with 20 inch rims and low profile tires, those bluish-white headlight bulbs on 24/7, and a high volume low fidelity bass enhanced sound system that is connected to an outside the passenger compartment speaker under the hood cranked up all the way to 'vibrate' that only serves to point out how rusted out the body is and fill the air with a distorted buzz.....it is as funny as it is pitiful......LOL), who was speeding to work at the Giant through the ice and slush filled parking lot, spraying water, salt and slush all over. I was able to miss MOST of it....but what did hit me did not help my mood. I turned back and caught him as he was getting out of the car while on his cell phone, and I forgot to mention that he was jabbering away driving with one hand and no Bluetooth, and scared the piss out of him as I stepped forward so that he was standing between the door and the body of the car unable to get in or out and gave him a piece of my mind, (and I don't have many left to spare....lol!), concerning his driving, his manners and his level of intelligence. I then turned and walked away laughing my head off, as he stepped out of his car about to say something to me and slipped and plopped right on his ass in a puddle of slush.......LMFAO! My mood is still pretty poor, but I had a good laugh, so it balances out a bit.
It really was nasty cold last night ...again... and my feet were damp as well as cold, the boots are not 'slush proof', so everything was exacerbated. I just could not get the whole bag warmed up with body temperature as is usual, there were cold spots and I kept shifting all night long. It is supposed to warm up tonight...all the way to 22 degrees...whoopee...and I have my sleeping wear with me so I can put it on at the Giant or the gas station, over my jeans if need be, while still warm. I am not needed at Jenn's tonight, but she asked me to spend tomorrow, (Saturday) afternoon and night to watch the kids. I'll be able to shower and do laundry too. Of course with my luck and Baltimore's crazy weather... it's gonna be 80 degrees that night.........lol!
That's about it for today, I really don't feel like writing, and I want to get out of the library before dark today. I'm tired of drinking lukewarm coffee because the Giant is having hot water problems, and I can't afford a cup of coffee due to a total lack of funds, so I'm heading over to the coffee shop where I can sit out of the weather and get some boiling hot water for the Starbucks VIA instant packet I have and they don't mind me sitting there.
Se you Tomorrow,
Later.....................Dave

No comments: