Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"BAH HUMBUG!!!!.....Oh, Who Am I Kidding....It's All An Act!..........LOL!.................."

Good Afternoon...........Again;
Maybe it's the season, maybe it's serendipity, maybe it's synchronicity, but what ever it is ...I like it!
As I was signing off of the computer I got a call from one of the longtime followers and 'loyal readers', Paul inviting me out to lunch and coffee tomorrow. This is kind of cool, 4 folks in 2 days, 2 new acquaintances, but familiar electronically, and 2 older friends, face to face friends, falling into my life.
I guess that's what comes when you are a contradiction such as myself, a gregarious loner, a likable curmudgeon, and an anti-social 'people person'.....LOL!
Just wanted to share that with you ;-)
Later...............Dave

No comments: