Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"Library Interlude...............Part 1 = Rachel And Me!................"

Good Morning;
3 days left and 129 hits needed.....tell your friends....."10,000 by 00:01 am. 2011"
So the phone rings around 10 minutes of 9:00 am. this morning and it's Rachel asking me to come to the library around 10:00 am. because her mother is bringing the older girls and Rachel wants to come also. Well of course, I said, 'of course!'...lol...and got up went to the Giant for my coffee and here I am........and......here comes Rachel! I'll be back to finish this after she leaves, unless I get a ride to Owings mills and American Radiology for my X-rays from the 'ex'.
Just want to throw out a "Thank You" to Josh for the breakfast sandwiches the other night,...between, Jenn, Tom ,and myself they did not last long and there is no worries about spoilage beyond the expiration date on this batch!.....LOL!
Later...............Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shared your blog link with my facebook friends so hopefully that helps.