Thursday, December 23, 2010

Balto. Co. remembers residents who died homeless in 2010 - baltimoresun.com

Good afternoon;
As you travel from warm house to warm stores,
or to vist friends and families in your warm cars....
take a minute and say a prayer for those who could not...
and those who cannot.
(see the link below)
It always keeps me humble and grateful to remember,
no matter how bad it gets, I am blessed by having friends, family,
and all of you who read this blog.
At the very worst, at the end of my rope,
if I really, really, really need help, there are people who will respond.
For many different reasons, some of which I can relate to, others we will
never comprehend, some of these folks would not or could not ask for help.
Or worse...they tried and no one listened, nobody heard that silent scream.
God Bless and Good Luck;
Dave

No comments: