Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Fresh Cut Steaks And Flash Frozen Fingers........&.........Snail Mail Update..........."

Good Morning;
Just a short entry for now, I'm on my way over to Jenn's to shower and do laundry and get some lunch. She said she'd spring for the really nice steaks if I would pick up a few items for her at the Giant with my gift card, (bread, mayo, tuna...etc. for the kids lunches)....works for me!
I was at the Plaza subway station last night waiting for my connecting bus to take me up to the shed when Allan called looking for someone to talk to. He met me at the gas station and we sat for an hour or so and chatted. One leg and one usable arm and he still is out and about, at least they are on opposite sides so he balances out....lol.
It was cold last night in the shed and I woke up every hour on the quarter hour and rolled over and looked at the time, pulled the blanket back over my face and went back to sleep. At 9:15 am. I got up, packed up, "locked" up and went to Giant and spent 15 minute running warm water over my frozen, aching fingers, trying not to scream with the pain. COLD WEATHER SUCKS!!!
Gotta get a bus......
Later................Dave
P.S. to L.G.
Dave......
c/o 6527 Eberle Drive = Apt. 103
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
(Or for anyone else who wants a copy of 'Talespinner'
my book of poetry, $10.00 or however much you wish to donate,
[in a U.S. Postal Money Order please, some other M.O.s are impossible to cash]
Or for anybody sending Christmas cards etc., this is my new Mail Drop address)

No comments: