Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Sleep.......................Ha!.........."

Good Morning;
Well, it's 4:25 am. and I can't sleep. I fell asleep about Midnight and woke up at 1:00 am. thinking nit was near 7:00 am., took my meds and fell back asleep for an hour.
Now I feel like I'm trapped between a sinus headache and a hangover, (no, I have not been drinking). After looking at FB I came away feeling even worse...a friend I deeply care for is hurting and I can't help. And the situation she is in illustrates just how meaningless FB has made the word 'friend', turned it into a throwaway term.
(We were actual flesh and blood friends and emotionally intimate when Zuckerman was still sitting alone in his dorm room hacking into Harvard's student roster and beating off to the pretty girls's photos.....................lol!).

Today was another awesome fall day; cool, sunny, windy........would have loved to been on a sailboat on the Bay. The most exciting thing that has happened recently was finding a $5.00 bill on the bus Thursday night. One of those..[.is that money?, no it's just trash,.....well maybe I better look..................oh cool! it is!.]..circumstances.

Oh yes, and a comment from an elementary school classmate who found the blog
......(Hi Rosalie, I remember you also.......http://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=6535&referrer=-&urlaction=r...)

Sunday, (later today), with any luck I'm stopping at Jenn's to shower, and maybe laundry, depending on who is home and their irritability factor.

AAARRGGHHHH!
The (s)laptop is getting to be more sensitive to any little bump or jar, or even ignoring it for too long...........it shuts down and pouts.
Kinda like an ex girlfriend who once had a migraine and poison ivy.....and on top of that PMS kicked in...............ouch!................lol!

Alright the battery is low and my eyes feel like they are full of broken glass, so...

Later...........................Dave

Oh and btw.....this is post # eleventy eleven.....1,111................lol!

No comments: