Wednesday, April 29, 2009

" The Ants Go Marching Two By Two...........OR...........Time To raise The BLACK FLAG!!!......."

Good Morning;
And a wet and drippy day it is.
I had a kind of lousy night, not only did I have a mild case of insomnia due to a too late in the evening dose of meds, but when I did fall asleep I kept waking up with the feeling that something was crawling on me, a little tiny itch. I kept brushing my hand over the itch, and it would stop for a while. I finally woke up enough to get the flash light and look around, and saw a teeny tiny little pussy ant..(you know, those really small brown ones that look like a piece of dirt..until they move). I smushed it and went back to lay down, but every time I would begin to fall asleep, there was that feeling again, and I would find one or two little ants on me or on the cardboard. They did not bite, just itched/tickled enough to halfway wake me up, and I'd bush it away. I had no food around to attract them, and I must just be near a nest....Greeeaaatttt!!!
This is only the second time I have had any insect problems...ever! The first was last spring when I did not see a cocoon in the corner above me, when I was sleeping under the library portico, and caterpillars kept dropping on me...yuuccchhh what a mess! Now I keep feeling these phantom tingles on my skin and everytime I look there is nothing there...LOL.
Makes me realize that I need a haircut too, the back of my nneck and my ears keep getting tickled!

I grabbed a handful of sanitizing wipes from the Giant, and I am going to wash up and change in a few to go and see Kat's thesis exhibition this afternoon. I'd like to shower, but it does not look promising, that's okay, I am not feeling nasty like I was Friday.
Back later............................Dave

I hope the rain stops by Saturday, I was planning to take Rachel to the Kinetic Sculpture Race, oh well, as long as it is not pouring. The race is always a spectator participation event anyway, so we'll just dress up in either funky rainwear or swimwear.

No comments: