Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Can You Hear Me Now?.....or Reach Out And Touch Someone!!...."

Good Afternoon;
What a busy, busy couple of days!
Friday evening I hit the corner and saw Michelle on her way home from work at MICA, it is amazing that in the two years off and on that I have been on that street, we have not seen each other. I acquired enough to wash and dry all my laundry..(on the HEAVY SOIL cycle....I was in dire need!..LOL), and even to buy myself a beer as I was waiting..I don't remember how long it's been since I sipped on a beer.....when it's been so long, the flavor seems better.
Saturday, Christopher wanted some company on his trip to the tobacco store at Lexington Market, so he offered me his shower in exchange for my company....it also may have been self defense...I told you I was ripe...LOL.
We walked around the Harbor afterwards, and it felt so NORMAL, to not!! be carrying my sleeping bag and duffel around, and not!! getting "the LOOK".
I found a cell phone on the street and after I figured out how to work it called the most frequently called numbers and left messages asking them to cotact the owner and have him call me. He was already back in New Jersey by the time we made contact....
Hell it's closing time!!!
Real quick, I went to FedEx and got info for him, hecalled and pre=paid shipping...sent the phone back...doing the right thing feels good
said he'd send a gratuity.....and of course I said ok...but it was not until AFTER, I sent the phone back!!!!
yes ,I am proud of myself...LOL.......Dave..tomorrow!!!

No comments: