Friday, April 10, 2009

"My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, and I Don't Love.............."

Good morning;
And I say that only out of courtesy and politeness;
This is one of those days where every little thing goes wrong, the weather is gray as is my mood as depression rolls in along with the clouds, the approaching storm front and it's changes in barometric pressure have my sinus cavities and head throbbing, I cannot access my needed medication until after 8:00 this evening because someone made an error and forgot to leave it out for pickup, I won't be able to see Rachel for a few more days, the self-centered, spoiled little girl who works at the coffee shop is starting to PISS ME OFF!! with her attitude of intolerance and obnoxiously rude over-polite phony courtesy (yeah it's petty of me, but damn it is annoying...LOL), I woke up way too early..fell back asleep for way too long and missed a ride and then I did not get out to do what I wanted to in the morning, I woke up feeling like I had a hangover (without the benefit of getting blitzed the night before), I hurt all over, I'm exhausted, and I need to wash my hair and shower and I cannot coordinate schedules with ANYONE!! And all this is on top of the "normal" daily issues of physical and mental health and shelter and money...etc. (hell the only thing I don't have to worry about right now is food..other than the fact that my diet and eating habits are currently a form of gourmet suicide)........sorry about all that, anybody wanna split a sh*t sandwich???...(LOL)........
Today..it is actually a good thing I'm near broke, (with the money dedicated to meds), because I am in the mood to do something stupidly, outrageously expensively, self-destructive!!..(if I could work up the effort).
I thank you for letting me vent, at least I have this outlet, so many folks out on the street end up trapped in their own heads, and that can be an inescapable prison, as I well know. So if you get a chance to engage someone homeless in conversation, give them a break if they ramble a bit, and also, don't be surprised if the conversation is both deeper and higher level than you may have expected.
I'm gonna go screw around on CraigsList and answer some e-mails, and thentry to hit the street for rush hour, for a while.
If I cannot get online Saturday, I willl be back Monday, because the library is closed on Sunday..Happy Easter to all to whom it is appropriate.
....................Dave

No comments: