Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"What we have heahh bhoyy...is a failuh to communicate....."

Hello;
So sorry about the missing days, I'll go into more detail tomorrow, suffice it to say, that I was an unexpected, undesiring, and unhappy invitee to a State sponsored pajama party, and Harry Houdini hardware demonstration exhibition!
I've only got a couple of minutes, so....
Did you know that one of the OTHER things that can really mess with the attitude and ability to cope, of the homeless person, (or anyone else SERIOUSLY affected by the recession), is the fact the the Md. State Child Support Collection Dept. (not it's official name), keeps on adding and accruing interest, and late fees, and other charges..NO MATTER WHAT......!!!
AND!!....even if THEY make an error sending a summons to non-existent or former addresses, even though every other govt. agency has somehow sent their mail to the correct address.....it is YOUR fault!!...
So I am tired and dirty, and sore; and I was sick and in pain because I could not bring my meds.........and I am out of time...but I am ok and I will be back tomorrow..........................Dave

No comments: