Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"That's My Story......And I'm Sticking To It!!!..............."

Hmmmmmm.
Had a visitor from the U.S. Dept. Of Justice this morning...I've got one thing to say.....
IT WASN'T ME...I'm Innocent...I was out of town when whatever it is that happened.....happened, and besides...nobody saw me, and you can't prove it!!!....(LOL)
But seriously, they were referred by ICAR...The Institute for Conflict Analyses and Resolution...??? to the blog titled 'Reach Out And Touch Someone..." It is amazing the way connections and referrals allow one to find the most esoteric and obscure information and relationships between sites and ideas. I was Googling and linking myself yesterday for a few hours. It reminds me of when we would take 'road trips' on weekends by making a random list of directions, such as...'head East for 12 miles and make the first right, the travel for 20 minutes until you can make a left.....ETC., for about 10 pages, not knowing where we would end up...the Journey being the reason, not the destination. This in a way is how I am living right now, IN 'The Moment', trying to take as much comfort and pleasure out of a situation as I can squeeze, and hoping for the best, and relying on that Golden Horseshoe that somehow got stuffed up my ass to do it's stuff. I gotta admit, my lows are pretty far down sometimes, but in general, my life is mostly filled with an air of tranquility...(now of course MY yardstick is scaled a wee bit more finely than yours may be.....perception is everything!).I mean I can joke about the D.O.J. because I once lived a lifestyle where i was looking over my shoulder for the cops every minute, even when I was not doing anything at that second..and that was it.."THAT" second. Now it's a hoot that some folks from the Md. State Police browse this site and D.O.J., and NASA have been here among others.
It's a real good thing to be easily pleased when you're living on the street, it helps with the budget!!..
Ladies...I've been trying to tell you.....I clean up well, I'm a real cheap date, and I'm low maintenance,....and I love and respect women....stop spending all your money on that guy who keeps breaking your heart!! ;~) .....back later......Dave

No comments: