Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Sunday Morning Coming Down.................."

Good afternoon;
Well it came to me last night about 2:30 am as I was sitting alone on the patio at the Starbucks, why I had the blues. When you've got no place to call home, you tend to find a 'safe place' where you can relax and let down your guard, and also a stress free place to hang out. Well that has been taken from me twice in one week, Once by the actions of ...(well you know about that and legal advice says, leave it there), Second by the announcement that the coffee shop will be closing on Cinco De Mayo, [okay that's TWO excuses to suck down some 'nectar de agave' and Dos Equis (dark, of course!)]....LOL.
So now I've got a case of 'Double Homelesscide' to contend with. But, I am grateful that I had a comfortable, warm, and dry place to spend the winter days, with the advent of warmer weather I expect to be more active and mobile. Though losing a 'friendly' bathroom, that is available for personal hygiene purposes with no one looking over my shoulder is a drag.
I hit the streets today for med money, and money to take Rachel out somewhere this afternoon, (which plans were screwed, because the ex did not bother to call and let me know that her sister came into town for the day, which is fine, I have no problems with Rachel seeing her aunt, but a simple effin' phone call will allow one to make other plans!!){this is getting to be an ongoing problem..I feel as if I am being kept from my daughter...I am hoping, [and I am reasonably sure], that it is merely incompetence and inconsideration}. Sorry, back to the streets, two different folks handed me $20.00 each, and about another $15.00 in ones and coin. It is a good thing too, I am out of stamps for the month....As tough as things get sometimes....God provides.............gotta go....Dave

No comments: