Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Hat Trick......."

I'm Baaacccckkkk;
yeah some days never seem to end ..do they...LOL
I actually would like to slip into my shed and lay down and read or listen to the cheapo beat up Walkman knock-off I still have from my free all expense paid visit to the Baltimore City Detention Center..also lovingly referred to as "Castle Grey Skull"...but there is a lodge meeting on Tuesday nights and they share a parking lot with the empty building near me, so I either have to wait 'til after 11:30 pm. or so, or "be very, very qwiet...like I wuz hunting wabbitts"....LOL
I was just informed by a prostitute that since I was not a registered sex offender, she would like that I joined a "dating site" before she would "f*ck me"..(direct quote!!..LOL), because she had some 'bad experiences on CL, though she KNEW that I was not that type of guy... gee, I don't know whether to be honored or insulted...LOL
I was thinking of letting Blogger put ads on my site to make myself a few bucks, but is such a pain in the ass, and the payouts are per 1,000 views...it would be easier if you all just sent me $1.00 out of the goodness of your hearts, and we'll call it even...OK?
Just E-mail me for a mailing address.....LOL.. NO SERIOUSLY!!..WRITE ME!!.....pretty please??????
Ok....I'm done for the night...got no choice..it's closing time..be back tomorrow.............Dave
P.S.........But in all truthfulness, I would like to have some correspondence with any one who is interested......DBC.

No comments: