Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"April Showers...or The Return Of Noah??..........."

Hello;
It's been raining buckets, and I did not get anything done again today...EXCEPT!!, make a new online friend..Hi Jackie. For all the garbage that has come off of CraigsList, I have been blessed in my collection of new friends that I have acquired....I also have a lot of fun posting ads and watching the stupid folks come out of thae woodwork...(LOL).
The "slow" fellow came back into the coffee shop again today, and beagab asking people, very loudly and openly..no discretion here.., to buy him a cup of coffee. I gently told him that doing so would get him banned for soliciting, (and also that I really did not want his behavior to reflect on me and get me and the other homeless fellow who stopped in, in trouble with the management), got him a coffee and gave him some change. He's in the Code Blue shelter, I don't blame him for getting away for the day.
I watched one of the greatest comedies of all time today.."Some Like It Hot" with Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis, and Jack Lemmon...fantastic escape from the day.
I'm gone for now.....back tomorrow, hopefully with some thing relevant..or exciting anyway....(LOL).........Dave

No comments: