Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Indigestion, Immodium, Insomnia............"

Good Morning;
I just stopped by the library on the way to my meeting at Prologue to check my e-mail and had a few minutes to spare so here I am.
Last night was Another strange sleep pattern taking it's turn at driving me insane, (and we all damn well know that it only takes a short putt!!).
I made sure I used the bathroom at the gas station about 11:15 pm. before I went to lay down and ended up falling asleep about Midnight. I woke up around 2:10 am. with the worst acid stomach and heartburn and took a handful of Giant brand Tums and fell back asleep pretty quickly, at 4:40 am. I was awakened by the sudden and urgent need to get to the bathroom and rushed over to the gas station and Daniel unlocked the door for me and I barely made it. 30 minutes later when I was sure the Immodium had taken effect and I would not again have to scramble over in a mad dash against the clock and Mother Nature, hoping the restroom is empty, I went back and lay down....and "BING"...wide awake. I tried to read and fall asleep but I finished my book first and finally fell asleep at 7:30 am.....and was awakened by the alarm at 8:30 am....GGRREEAATT!!!!
Well I'm on my way now.....back later today.......
...Dave

1 comment:

Drackar said...

Does not sound pleasant.

So, I just stumbled across your little corner of the blog-o-sphere, and wanted to point out one opportunity you don't seem to be using...

And that is adsense. Little banner adds for your blog here. It doesn't seem to make lots of money, but any little bit helps, no?

Forgive me if it's something you've thought of, or just something you're against.