Friday, September 24, 2010

"WBFF FOX45 - Cover Story.....Like Ivory Soap---99 & 44/100 % .......Accurate!"

Good Morning;

So I went over to Jenn's apartment yesterday evening about 8:00 pm. to shower and watch the TV piece on Fox45, and to get myself in the proper mindset I watched the new CBS show "$&*% My Dad Says".....LOL! Hey I can relate on the recieving end and now that I'm an old fart....on the delivery side too....LOL!!!

Here is the link to the site and the story:

(You may have to keep clicking on the 'thumbmail' photo, or the larger main box on the left a few times to bring the video up....or it could just be the libraries computers)




It has a few discrepancies, but no major bloopers.

First; I have 25 'Followers' who have signed on to the blog, as can be seen by the list on the left, and about 100 visitors who read on a regular or semi-regular basis....NOT 'thousands'....(boy do I wish...then I could monetize and have ads and make a few pennies from Google!....LOL.)

Second; I have had about 7,900 visitors/'hits' at this point.

Third; The 'mice' do not "run by"...LOL, I am having a contest of will with 1 mouse right now, and in the nearly 2 years I have been there, it is the only rodent I have encountered.

Fourth; If you have been reading some of the older posts in the archives, you will understand that my life, though no damn picnic is not as bleak as may be inferred from watching the video.

To borrow a quote from the Christian Bible, (Mark 8:36),

"For what shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his soul"

Yeah, I may be Jewish, but then so was Jesus, and good philosophies have no boundaries!

Gotta run now, I'm meeting Michelle at Starbucks at 1:00pm. and I'm late.


Later.....probably saturday...


.......Dave


No comments: