Friday, September 17, 2010

"Oh The Fools On The Bus Go Round And Round........................"

Good Aftenoon;
Well the MTA has been living up to it's usual standards, in regards to efficiency, driver courtesy, obvious but not provable racism; and passenger manners, civility and sanity. When the driver stops the bus 8 feet before or beyond you and then stops right in front of passengers of their own ethnic background...regularly, but not every time.....Hmmmmm?
The screaming and shouting old crazy guy, both drunk AND off his psych meds who is going to kick everyone's ass, (and is ignored by the driver), who then proceeds to stand in the doorway and not let the doors close and starts to rap about how 'bad' he is, and how he is a 'gang' all by himself....then drops his cane and falls on his face on the curb, still bragging....LOL!
The driver of the #77 bus who is pulling out of the loop at Old Court Subway Station and is signaled by the driver of the #53 bus who is pulling in at the same time that there are passengers who want to get on the #77, and who sees the passengers rushibg across the loop towards him waving, who stares at them and keeps on driving away, (and the #77 is on a once every 45 minutes to an hour schedule).
The driver of the #13 bus who will not look anyone in the face, who physically looks away, and then calls the people with senior/disability passes back up to the front of the bus to show them to her.
The little thuggette/junior crack whore who is sprawled across 4 seats on the Subway train, during rush hour, and will not move her legs so an older, (very much so...80's?), disabled woman may sit down in the designated senior/disability seat, and the adults who just stare, neither chastising nor offering their seats, [which I did], but at the next stop fuss at the girl to move when a 16 year old slut with 2 different age babies comes on the train.......oh and by the way, the older woman and I were the only white folks on the train. And did I mention that there was an MTA employee in uniform who sat through this and said not a word?

Yeah, fun day on mass transit in the "city the bleeds"

I eventually got to Monkees, and she has only enough for the next 4 days, so the fun begins again this month. The depression had faded to a sort of fuzzy gray blur inside my head. I'm hoping that some coffee will help, lukewarm, instant though it will be. I have to eat something too, I just have not gotten to it yet today. Ihave some roast beef I hope is stil viable, that has been in and out of refrigeration since yesterday. As I was about to go over to the coffee shop I met Jenn and the grandkids in the Giant and she told me I could come over and hang out for a while. She was making a shrimp and scallop in bernaise sauce with a mashed baby redskin potate topping, asort of seafood shepherd's pie, and had a piece of steak leftover for me too, so my roast beef got put on hold...lol. I showered and read and played with Devin, who was wide awake while her brother was sound asleep. "Hello Kitty's Hello Halloween" got another multiple mega-reading, and ofcourse we had a .. "Tea Par--ee", as she calls it, dropping the 'T' inparty....lol. I left there and ended up at the bench in front of the First Watch....and we are back around to today's first post. I am heading out now to the Starbucks to kill the evening and then back to the shed tonight.

Tomorrow, Saturday, I have to be at Jenn's at 10:00 am. to sit with the kid's during the day while Jenn and Tom.....???, I don't know what They are doing, it may just be a ploy to escape and leave me to my doom.

Jenn said Edward stayed home from school today, and had lost his voice for the better part of the day...oha Yeah...!!! today!!!! he loses his voice.! Story of my life, a day late and a dollar short!

Okay, time is up here again, if I get out of there before 4:00 pm. tomorrow, I'll be back, if not...probably Monday.

Later.................Dave

P.S. The Good News Diary:

I stopped in Dugans Liquors, good guys patronize them, to ask how they made out on the Sunday's they were allowed to open before the Jewish High Holy Days, which I told them about, my good deed for that day. They said not too bad and gave me a free half pint as a 'commission' or 'finder's fee'...Lol!!!

No comments: