Friday, September 10, 2010

"News Flash! ........................................... Film At Eleven!....................."

Good Afternoon;
So.....I just got off the phone with the local TV reporter and we are meeting up next Wednesday morning so they can film me at work and play.....lol.
She wants to interview me for some background and basically do 'A Day In The Life' type story. I'll fill in the blanks about which reporter and whichstation and what channel and network and when it is due to be aired after "it's a wrap,...and the film is in the can" as they say....lol.
Who knows what might bump me out of the schedule; hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, world peace...[don't hold your breath on that one..LOL!], or a squirrel on water skis!

Jenn just texted me and I'm going to meet her at the Giant, and then I'm heading to the Starbucks, (unless she needs a guard for the 'grandmonsters' tonight...lol), see you tomorrow.

I can't believe it's Friday already.

Dave

No comments: