Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Budget Deficits and Menu Planning.............AKA.............'Eatin' Good In The `Hood'......................"

Good Evening;
11 days, 23 hours, 45 minutes to O`s Opening Day!
So I'm killing time here at the library because it's too late to really do or go anywhere else, and I've got next to no money anyway.
The end of the month is either feast or famine, typical of my life....NO middle ground. I have to stretch $15.00 for 9 days, that includes food, coffee, laundry, and bus fare. Hmmmm..... $15.00/9 = $1.66666666~ ......NAH, it ain't gonna happen. I'll get through tonight, Friday, and Saturday morning. Saturday Jenn asked me to monster sit...(Ed's back from his grandmother's....lol), so I'll eat there Sat. night and Sunday daytime. I am going to seder Monday, (and maybe Tuesday)...and after all that matzoh....one meal a day is plenty...with a side order of ExLax...LOL!! And that is far enough in advance for now! I can always visit the Dunkin Dumpster....but like I said last post.....it's time to lose some weight.....fast!
Time to sign off and on again....back in a few.....
............................Dave

No comments: