Friday, March 19, 2010

"Last Call......................."

Good Afternoon, Again;

Well I just got 20 minutes added to my time and the library closes in 25 minutes, so you get a few more of my pearls of wisdom dropped on you!

(..........don't worry, they'll wash off....LOL!)


So I slept in the shed last night, and it was a 50/50 thing,

good temperature wise, good as relates my back pain.

Lousy as regards hip and shoulder comfort, and unrolling and unfolding and repacking....

is a pain in the ass I had forgotten about...lol.


I stopped in the Giant and said HI to Carol. who I had not seen since Feb. 1st, since I never made it up there before she got off work in the morning....having a coffee maker within stumbling distance of Jenn's couch.

I then went down to the Case Management Firm and met with Liz, and we then spent 4 hours at Social Security, where we went to find the status of my case. Come to find out that the last record the geniuses had was the denial in December 2008. Where THEY deny receiving my medical info, (which I had stamped and signed receipts for at the time)....and no raecord at all of my reapplication/appeal in January 2009, (which I gave the copy of the receipt for to D.S.S., or I would not have gotten Food Stamps and TDAP!!), so we filled out the whole application again..online at the kiosk, and BOTH have official copies of the paperwork..with a first response/automatic denial due in 3-4 months.

We then stopped at Mcdonalds and the 'clients expense account' bought us lunch.

Liz then typed up a damn good letter for the courts for Tuesday, with a request for rescheduling and explanations...I'll print more later....closing time is nigh!!!

No comments: