Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Talk THROUGH The Animals????????????????....OR....We Don't Need No Stinkin' Manners!!!....."

Good Afternoon;
Rachel and I are here at the library for the Zoomobile show, we saw a....Texas Tan Tarantula, Chinese Alligator, A Blue and Gold Macaw, ad a Red Tailed Boa Constrictor, and we got to touch a Porcupine quill. Except for the incredibly bad behavior of a good many of the Orthodox children, and even more disturbing, the rudeness of their parents, it was a lot of fun. We are going to sign out and got to PBSKIDS.com now, see you later.
Tom came home for some rest and Jenn spent the night at the hospice last night. The grandkids are out with the priests wife and kids for a while, and I'll be going back later. It looks as if Tom's dad will be leaving us in the next day or so. I have put my plans on hold and put myself at their disposal as needed.
Gotta go Rachel is bugging me to get online now......Dave

No comments: